Follow Jamie on Instagram
- Favorite Food: Sushi, Pizza, Iranian cuisine
- What got you into fitness? I got into fitness, so that I can lift all my groceries by myself. Just kidding ;D. I wanted to become the best version of myself mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- Other Hobbies: Drawing, spending time at coffee shops, reading, teaching myself new things, and watching movies.
- What’s your go-to pump up song at the gym? Remember the name- Fort Minor & Hall of fame- The Script
- What are three interesting facts about you? I love mind stimulating conversations and I hate small talk, I'm dorky and weird despite my intimidating exterior, I have a great sense of humor and love laughing.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Moving across America to a city where I knew no one to go to nursing school leaving behind everything I've ever known, my family, and starting all over.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Live life to the fullest and don't take life or people for granted because another day is not guaranteed.
- What is one thing you’ve always wanted to try? Travel to Europe and Hawaii
- What is your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? One of my greatest achievements is becoming a registered nurse. I've come across multiple challenges in my journey along with inevitable circumstances that would've caused others to stumble and quit, however I pushed through those obstacles and worked hard to get to where I am today. I learned the importance of good mindset, habits, hard work, and diligence were. These core tools have essentially shaped me to become the person I am today.
- If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Squat heavier than my boyfriend
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it? Speed-I would get so much more done!
How has Athletes' Nutrition help change your life? Firstoff, the staff and company in general are the most caring, knowledgeable, and awesome team! Athletes' Nutrition has not only changed my life by keeping me accountable and healthy. I feel more like I'm part of a family and community.