Follow Idette on Instagram
- What got you into fitness? Maintaining a healthy lifestyle overall, but I am also curious to see how strong I can get.
- Other Hobbies: Soccer and going on Food ventures
- What’s your go-to pump up song at the gym? Seven Thousand Miles for What by Of Mice and Men
- What are three interesting facts about you? I speak 3 languages (English, Spanish & Portuguese), I enjoy going paintballing, and I have 4 French Bulldogs
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Cliff jumping! It’s scarier than it looks.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received? “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” - Oprah. There are moments where self love is crucial to practice. I apply this quote to my daily life and fitness journey.
- What is one thing you’ve always wanted to try? Skydiving
- What is your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? Being a first generation undergrad! I am grateful for all the opportunities offered to me, and the open paths that I have created due to my success in education and life.
- If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Sing! I played instruments my entire life but still can’t sing.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it? To be invisible because as much as I enjoy my social life, being able to disappear from reality helps me listen to my self and find richness in my solitude.
- How has Athletes' Nutrition helped you & what keeps you motivated towards your goals in life? It has brought me an audience to my social life in a positive way that keeps me disciplined and motivated to share my progress, love for the gym, and promote a genuine healthy lifestyle!