Follow Alejandro on Instagram
- Hometown: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
- Favorite Food: Hamburgers
- What got you into fitness? When I started I was really inspired by bodybuilding Watching videos of Arnold and all the golden age bodybuilders like Tom Platz, Lou Ferrino, etc, and thought the time I have change my perspective because at the begging I was training by passion and to look good, then two years ago I got into a online fitness school from spain, and I learned a lot about nutrition and training base on science and started my own company called Strong will to help and guide people who doesn’t have knowledge about fitness.
- Other Hobbies: Study, Hike, eat in new places, going out with friends, and work a lot.
- What’s your go-to pump up song at the gym? I have a lot of them but If I have to choose one that will always hype me up for my top set is Neto peña/ Cero grados
- What other thoughts you would like to add? Discipline, I do the things I have to do when I have to do them, I’m a very grateful & thankful for everything that happened to me, And I like to support my friends because I like to see everyone doing well.
- What are three interesting facts about you? I have a nipple piercing, tattoo face, and stared my own business.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Start the projects you want to work on today, the first step is always the hardest one, but with a plan things can run pretty damn well.
- What is one thing you’ve always wanted to try? Jump from an airplane.
- What is your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? Creating my brand and started working on personal training and nutrition, it help realize how connected more with people and their goals, and how to pass the knowledge I have studied to the real world, basically doing the theory a practice, and it also help me to realize on how to work with different kind of people. I built more confident because I saw that everything I have learned was actually working.
- If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Something about financial stuff probably.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it? If I could have one super power it would be to change the luck of a person, I would use it to give them a better life or day. Everyone deserves a good life.
- How has Athletes' Nutrition helped you & what keeps you motivated towards your goals in life? It has help me with my supplemental knowledge. What keeps me motivated is to always improve in each area of my life, because I’m not just an athlete, I’m a son, brother, friend, and a supporter.